“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Reasons To Be Cheerful

One of our blogging friends over at Planet Penny, has had a lovely idea!  Take a moment each week to list three things that make you happy.  It can be a list or it can be pictures.  You can be creative.  If you'd like to see her post, you can go here.  I think it is a lovely idea, even if I am a technologically-challenged goat and can't seem to find her 'linky'.  Nonetheless, here is my list for this week:

1)  Peanuts  (Okay, don't try to tell me you didn't know that was coming.)

2)  October apples fresh from the tree.

3)  Beautiful yellow and orange  leaves, guided gently by a gentle autumn breeze over to my side of the fence.

Ahhhh.... there!  So much better than watching the news, now don't you think?  Thank you Penny!  Now be sure to follow my link above to Penny's blog.

4 comments:

Planet Penny said...

I can quite understand from a Goat point of view the attraction of peanuts and I'm really with you on the apples and golden leaves!
Thank you for joining in, Marigold!

J (not such a nice guy) said...

Reasons to be cheerful:

1) Crazy people who write crazy blogs and appreciate crazy feedback.

2) Stupid songs that resonate in my head all day; maybe all year. While everyone else is acting out their grocery-store-rush-hour rage, I am merrily bopping and humming along to Marigold's drummer.

3) That it is just over a week until little plump morsels of nourishment will come screaming to my door for tainted Halloween treats. Freezer meat in costumes.

Life is good.

Marigold said...

Dear J,
If I didn't know you were kidding about no. 3, I would be worried. Of course I worry about you anyway. :)

* said...

What is not to like of all of those things....ah, but now I am thinking on peanuts and feeling a little fed-up that I don't have some!