“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Monday, May 24, 2010

Please, Sir. I Want Some More.

Hello. Is anyone in there???

Please. I want someone to give me something to eat.

Mom, please? Can I have some more? Please?

So near and yet so far. I don't get it. Won't somebody please feed me??? What is the fascination with this red thing anyway???

Hmmm ... perhaps the answer lies under here.

Oy. As if it weren't bad enough, now it's starting to rain and NOBODY will FEED ME!

I'm mad as heck and I'm not gonna' take it any more!!! Hmmpff.

'Come, Oliver! Wipe your eyes with the cuffs of your jacket, and don't cry into your gruel; that's a very foolish action, Oliver.' - Mr. Bumble, Oliver Twist, Charles Dickens.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

ohh that baby is so precious. I hope he figures it all out!

Lisa said...

Oh you should knit him tiny little breaches and a pork pie cap.

Smiles,
Lisa

Lisa said...

Too cute!

Marigold said...

Dear Lisa T.,
Please do not give the goatmother any ideas. She just doesn't need the encouragement. Really.

Millie said...

What wonderful pictures. I hope somebody will feed him.