“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Monday, October 19, 2009

Now Here's Something Really Spooky...

Oy. She's at it again. The goatmother has taken another class. This time she learned to do needle felting and she made what you see below.

I know. Disgusting, isn't it? I mean you would think she could have at least done a goat. But, NO. She had to do a spotty horse. Oy.

And you can see from the ridiculous smirk on its face that it has absolutely no brain. I think it is a Nubian horse. That's what I think. Anyway, at least it won't eat too many Peanuts.

Still, I guess it has some merit. It is kind of cute in a Bohemian sort of way. But, you know, now the goatmother has some totally absurd idea that she can figure out how to make something out of that big bag of cashmere she's been collecting from us for two years. Oy. A goat can't even grow a winter coat in peace anymore. I say if she wants to use the hair she needs to be coughing up something extra...like say some three-to-a-shell Peanuts for example.

At any rate, I thought I'd post something really artistic just so the goatmother doesn't get to thinking she's all that and a bag of Peanuts - a Pacific Northwest sunset. Now that's art. Still, on the felt front, I'm holding out for a fuzzy rendition of me. I'll just be practicing my posing. Perhaps she'll do me on my stump. Hey, it could happen...


P.S. Hey, Jane. See the Corian???

5 comments:

Peggy said...

What beautiful needlework! Love the "Nubian" horsey. LOL

goatfarmer said...

The HAIR! It's FANTASTIC!

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Ha roo! I would be honored to be an honorary goat!

Dawn said...

That is really darling.

Danni said...

Oh my goodness...this is ADORABLE!
The goatmother is extremely talented, you have to admit, Marigold!