“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween all y'all. I recently learned that is the plural of y'all, so I thought I'd give it a try. What do you think? Kinda' spooky, huh? Well, anyway, here's hoping you have a BOOtiful day and an even more PHANTOMtastic night! Oh, by the way... watch out for the mini-mes. (Oy and udder... I mean shudder...)

2 comments:

goatfarmer said...

Shiver me timbers! Thanks for the spooktastic Halloween card!

Kathy in KY said...

Marigold - are you the one that keeps an eye out for the stick people? Did they show their faces er . . . I mean limbs, last night? Happy Halloween (a day late), from KY.