“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The New Year

2008 has finally arrived. We, in the barn, celebrated with a few extra munches of hay and a few extra Peanuts and cookies. Afterward we stood around discussing our resolutions for the New Year. Boo decided she would 'try' to eat less. (I would imagine this one is going to fall by the wayside rather quickly, but I guess it is the thought that counts.) Ella swears she is going to be nicer and attempt to curtail her un-goatlike 'hoggish' tendencies. (Yeah, like this is going to happen anytime soon.) Watson is planning to make an all-out effort to faint less. (Okay, I'm not even going there.) Peanut announced that he will make a concerted effort not to rear up on his hind legs and smash everyone in sight. (This is supposedly in keeping with his newly acquired title of 'Kid of the Year'. I'm not going to hold my breath.) As for myself, well, I am resolving to spend a lot more time on my stump. I feel as though I've neglected it of late and frankly, I think it shows. Besides, the view is much better from up there.

So we, here, wish all of you a very happy and prosperous new year, with lots of new adventures and an immeasurable wealth of Peanuts! Health!! Wealth!!! Happiness!!!! L'CHAIM!!!!!

No comments: