“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Friday, November 16, 2007

The Baad House


Hi! Ella here! Yes, I managed, finally to get a word in edgewise here. The truth is that Marigold is somewhat indisposed. Forgive me if I smirk, but Marigold is actually in the 'dog house', a/k/a the 'Baad House', if you please. You see this morning Marigold took it into her head to butt Mr. Peanut. There were no Peanuts (of the plant variety) involved either - not any food for that matter. However, this was not just an ordinary push. No, indeed. Marigold actually knocked the poor little fellow off his feet. Now had that been Watson, it would not have been particularly noteworthy. Can you say, 'Watson's wobble but they always fall down'? But if you have ever noticed, Peanut, though small, is built like a mini-tank. In fact, I deem him sort of the 'Dick Buttttkus' of Nigerians. It takes quite a lot to set that little man off his feet. And so, (giggle) Marigold is in BIG trouble with the goatmother. Couldn't happen to a nicer know-it-all, if you ask me. Psychic goat indeed! Wonder if she saw this coming?

2 comments:

goatfarmer said...

I wonder if Marigold has been wondering about the carbon footprint? Marigold's big fat sister always offers to go a few rounds with anyone on four feet when she is really feeling the heat of the global warming on a very personal level.

Poor Mr. Peanut!

The Sweet Pea said...

Dear Ella,
please tell Marigold that I am sending her a peanut pie.......
look for the key!
I want my buddy out of jail!