“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I Can't Wait - Not!

Woe is me. Next Sunday the goatmother and the goatfather are going to Boring, Oregon (yes, that is what I said...Boring, Oregon), to pick up that equally *boring* fainting goat. The time has finally come. Oh. Excitement. I can't wait. Yeah, like I am really excited about having to share my meager grain pittance, my hay and, most especially, my sacred Peanuts with yet another goat.

Still, I suppose I should look on the good side. I mean if life hands you inferior Peanuts, make peanut butter, right? It could prove interesting to have someone 'lesser' to push around. As a matter of fact, now that I think about it, the fact that he faints could make this prospect even more enticing. Peanut butter here I come!

1 comment:

goatfarmer said...

I feel faint just reading about that.