“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Runway, Lights, Please!

This is Ella...well, really Ellyl. She is an alpine that lives with us. I have had to think long and hard about Ella. She is sort of the supermodel type - all long legs, beautiful, pushy, and, as so often happens in these cases, lacking the brains to go along with it. When it comes to food and attention, just like the supermodel, Ella wants it ALL! I hate her metabolism. Alas, philosophically speaking, she is the Cadillac while I am the Volkswagen.

2 comments:

The Sweet Pea said...

Ella is magnificant! All we Alpines are magnificant!!

donnab said...

hmmmm ella really is beautiful. Ya know, I am supposed to be a flock and cattle guard dog. Maybe if I had a pretty lil Ella to guard, I might actually figure it out! Naw, that would impress the dogmother too much. Can't do that!
Howie