“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Sunday, February 25, 2007

My Time Is Coming...

This morning Boo got something special. At least the goatmother told us it was special. It was something called a 'vaccination'. She said my time is coming. I am not sure I am excited about this prospect, although it didn't look too bad. I think I much prefer peanuts, though.

We also practiced, again, for 'Dancing With the Stars'. This time, however, I added a graceful leap into the routine. The goatmother was literally hanging on for dear life. I don't think she is a very talented dancer. Clumsy really. To her credit, however, she didn't let go. I think I may have to look for a new partner. I suppose you can't expect too much from someone with only two legs.

4 comments:

goatfarmer said...

Marigold, your new blog is outstanding, congratulations. I always knew you were a goat-poet and now you have a platform (besides your stump, I mean.) All your relatives here are doing well, especially little Aggie, she is getting sweeter every day.

:) Baby Belle

Marigold said...

Dear Belle, Thank you for your generous comment! I always did like you! :) Now, about Aggie...could you explain about Aggie because the goatmother just doesn't know who that is!?

goatfarmer said...

Honestly! Now you are so rich and famous you don't remember Aggie! Aggie is your niece, she used to be one of your best friends!

Marigold said...

Of course *I* know about Aggie...it is for the goatmother's benefit (between us, she is a little forgetful)